Export your affiliate commissions right into QuickBooks. Simply, run the Affiliate Commissions report within LinkTrust and click Export to QuickBooks. Answer a few questions about how your QuickBooks account is setup and save the QuickBooks formatted import file generated by LinkTrust.
- What is the name of your QuickBooks Account Payable to assign these transactions?
- What is the QuickBooks Expense Account you want to assign this too?
Exporting Affiliate Commission to an ".IIF" QuickBooks File.
- Select Reports
- Select Affiliate Commissions
- Select the Export To QuickBooks
- Enter the name of your QuickBooks Accounts Payable to assign transactions.
- Enter the QuickBooks Expense Account (Cost of goods sold) to assign the amount.
- Select Include Billing Address Information (Optional)
- Select the Export Button
- Save the .IIF file to a known location.
You can now import the file into QuickBooks.
Please follow the QuickBooks documentation to import the .IIF file into QuickBooks.
- In QuickBooks, go to the File menu, choose Utilities, choose Import, and then click IIF Files.
- Enter the location and name of the import file.
- Click OK to import the transactions.
For additional help, please see Intuit - QuickBooks Support