Restrict Postbacks to White Listed IPs is a security feature that locks down the ability to post transactions into your account unless they originate from the IP addresses you listed in the IP White List. In order for this feature to use the white list functionality, you must add the known IP addresses, posting in the transaction, to the While List field on the Domains / IPs page. This feature works for all ServerSide Postbacks (ClickID and AFID) and Mobile Tracking.
To restrict postbacks to white list IP addresses, do the following:
- From the Campaign Settings page, under Conversion Tracking Options, select Restrict Postbacks to White Listed IPs.
- Select Update.
To create a white list of IP addresses, do the following:
- From the top menu, select Account.
- From the left menu, select Domains / IPs.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- In the IP Address White List field, enter the IP addresses you wish to allow.
- Note: Enter each IP address on a separate line.
- Select Update Lists.