How do I sign up to advertise and track phone numbers?
How do I create a new phone number?
How do I order a custom phone number? (Single numbers only)
How do I edit an existing phone number?
How do I see if my phone numbers are performing well?
If you already have a Convirza account, contact your Convirza support rep to integrate your current account with your LinkTrust account. Clicking on the Phone Numbers option in your account will display a notice with information. Once the feature has been added to your account, this notice will be replaced with your new phone number features.
If you don’t already have a Convirza account, contact email@example.com and provide your payment information. Adding basic phone number tracking to your account is $49/month. Then, the feature will be added to your linkTrust account within a few minutes.
- Click Edit on one of your own offers on the My Offers tab.
- Click on Advanced Settings.
- From your offer’s settings, click Phone Numbers.
- To add a new number, click Add Number.
- Select the type of number you want and complete steps 1 - 3.
- Step 1: Select a Number Type
If you wish to display a phone number in an advertisement which will drive calls to your company, select Single Number.
If want to dynamically display phone numbers on your website that will individually track back to a traffic source, select Number Pool.
- Step 2: Configure Your Number(s)
- Single Number
- Number Pool (DNI)
- Step 3: Copy and Place The Number or Code
- Single Number: If you chose to add a single number, your new number will appear on the screen. Display it in your ads to drive calls to your company or call center.
- Number Pool (DNI): If you chose to add number pool, then follow the on screen instructions for adding the code that appears on the screen to your webpage. Phone numbers in the number pool will be displayed and track to each traffic source automatically.
- From Step 2 of configuring your number, Enter the preferred area code and prefix of the number you want.
- A message will appear letting you know that the number-prefix combination you entered is not available. Request the number you want and click Send Message. A Convirza representative will order the number for you.
- You’ll be notified by email when the number is available. Once the number is available, go to Step 2 and click Select a Reserved Number.
- Then, select the number you want and continue setting it up.
Note: If the custom number has not been ordered or setup, a message will be displayed letting you know that no numbers have been reserved.
- From the Settings>Phone Numbers page, click the edit icon () next to a number or number pool.
- Edit your number or number pool, then click Save and Next.
- Your number or number pool code is displayed.
- To know how your phone numbers are performing, open your offer’s details and click View Performance. A full performance report broken out by affiliate (ad space owners) will open. Then, click on the Sub ID icon. You will see the number of times the phone number was called as well as the number of conversions or sales that occurred.
- To add advanced phone analytics to your account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.